Thursday, June 24, 2010

WHY????

To start with a 'Why', I don't actually understand why i always wish to settle down for a serious issue when it comes to writing. When in reality, my friends are fed up with my 'Poor Jokes' (Which actually reflects my Sense of Humor!). But ya, there are so many questions that usually pop up in our mind. These are basically implied questions, we need not sit and answer them or even ponder over them. I jot down one such question, just to dump it out of my mind in this blog. You, though have options - read and forget, read and think, read and answer, compare your question to mine or (the best being) don't read it!!

  • Today while coming to office, the policeman at a crossroad traffic signal inspired to me to write this blog. The signal turned red. I was as usual the first in the rush to stop. Others had zoomed past. There came a cyclist who tried to break the signal. The cop was annoyed early in the morning and shouted "Aa signal shu g*** m***** rakhyu chhe?" I was shocked as this was not expected out of him. Chalo, I agree it was the poor cyclist's fault, but then came a so called well behaved man in a car, who right from under the cop's nose went on the wrong side. And the paradox is that the cop greeted him with a smile. Just because the man was in a posh car, WHY?

2 comments:

  1. ur article is indeed worth answering,bt then dear adu, i thought "WHY" i should answer this question coz such "WHYS" are omnipresent and u ll find such differences in each and every sphere of life!and the cop in ur article is jus one such creator of such differences..kalgi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya great analysis! Thanks for the reply.. Keep reading.. :))

    ReplyDelete