Monday, June 21, 2010

Stepping Stones

I always had a thought at the back of my mind to start writing, writing as in not for getting paid or for being read & appreciated, but writing just to 'Confess' my thoughts to myself. So this came as the birth child to my thoughts, my blog 'Confessions', started on 21st June, 2010.
It seems great how you have so many options to express yourself, I chose Blogging and invite you to read and criticize my posts, as that is the only way I can improvise.
Regards,
Aditi Rindani.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to this world honey!! All the very best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Kuntal.. Well, one confession to start with, thanks for being such an inspiration.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey adi.,
    read your blog for the first time(sorry).. but thoroughly enjoyed it.. your blogs smell of you.. just wanted to say that as much as i like spending time with aditi, reading aditi was also great fun.. keep blogging.. and i'll keep commenting..
    love ya..
    urvi

    ReplyDelete