Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some Good Clicks




All these are my college time pictures. The second pic is my college from where I did my masters, it has a satire, a typical irony in the snap draws me to it. It reads, "Centre for Development Communication" and the boy shows the development!!!!

The Chana photo is really a blend of colors.

The dog used to stay at our college campus, my classmates never fed a hungry me, but for the dog, rotis and biscuits were all showered by the animal lovers.

About the first snap, I am all hearts!!

Please give the feedbacks.

Love,
A.

7 comments:

  1. Reminds me of CDC. Really missing those days. But at the same time am happy that we are working together. :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya Dhara, same here.. Thanks for the Feedback.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bharatbhai: Yes seriously... Missing college like hell yaar....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are good. There is something original about it. The second pic especially is a one in a million. What I found interesting is the innocent question mark in the eyes of that little boy....Keep rocking Aditi.

    Ranjith Vallathol

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Ranjith: Thanks for the feedback.. Thats my personal favorite, the second pic.. Says a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Aditi ... You ok? Twitter says you are no more a member. Just checking on you. take care :)

    ReplyDelete